The prices shown with the granite colors include the stone, template, fabrication and installation. There is an additional charge should you select a premium edge profile or require a cook top or under mount sink cutout. Custom granite countertop pricing is based on countertop configuration, stone usage and seams.
The following information is needed to get an estimate:
- A layout of your countertop with approximate sizes
- Edge profile selection
- Sink/cook top cutouts
- Type of backsplash
- Granite color options
Granite is affordable... just ask us. Please call or fax us with your countertop information. Indicate your phone number when faxing, so we can contact you with a quotation.
1.How to measure your countertop: (see example diagram)
- Divide your countertop into rectangles for ease in measuring
- Compute the area of each rectangle by multiplying the length times the width. (Round to the nearest inch)
- Add all the areas together to get the total square inches
- Divide the total square inches by 144 to get the total square feet
2.How to determine edge profile linear footage: (see example diagram)
- If your desired edge profile is one of the following: 3/8 Bullnose, Demi Bullnose, Straight Edge, Bevel or Double Eased, then you need not figure linear footage since these profiles are free.
- If your desired profile is Ogee, Full Bullnose, Ogee Roundover, DuPont or Hollywood, you will need to figure your linear footage.
- To compute linear footage, add the total inches of all the edges that will receive a special profile then divide by 12 to get the linear footage.
- View our edge profile page for price per linear foot on special profiles
3. How to determine cutout pricing:
- Cutout for drop-in sinks: free
- Cutout for under mount sinks: $150
- Cutout for cook top: $90
- Faucet holes: free
4. Calculating a backsplash: (see example diagram)
- If you are using granite as your backsplash, you will need to figure your square footage. Multiply the length times the width of each section to get the square inches. Take this figure and divide by 144 to get the square footage of your backsplash.
- If your backsplash covers the entire area between the countertop and the bottom of your cabinets, then outlet holes will have to be cut out. There is a $25 charge for each outlet cutout.
5. Delivery outside the 50-mile radius of our Wolf Granite Dutton Road Showroom:
- any mileage over 50 miles requires a $2 trip charge plus tolls. 100 mile limit each way.
6. Special Discounts and Offers:
If your countertop is larger than 40 square feet, we offer you either a free 18 gauge under mount sink or a 5% discount.
7. Additional Charge for Granite Pieces over 300 lbs:
If any countertop section is over 18 square feet (a 98" counter is 350 lbs), additional man power is required to handle the granite. There will be an additional charge.
A = 102" x 25.5" = 2601 square inches
B = 60" x 25.5" = 1530 square inches
C = 18" x 25.5" = 459 square inches
D = 78" x 48" = 3744 square inches
E = 126" x 4" = 504 square inches
F = 25.5" x 4" = 102 square inches
G = 108" x 4" = 432 square inches
Total square inches = 9372
Divide 9372 by 144 = 65 square feet
Profile edges (indicated by a bold line):
A = 102"
B = 36"
D = 48" + 48" + 78" + 78"
Total of A, B, C, and D = 408"
Divide 408 by 12 = 34 linear feet